Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day



Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers, both near and far!


This morning, I got the kids up and ready for church. We ate breakfast, and wrote Matt a few e-mails. We're counting his new computer (to replace the one that died a horrible death) as his "father's day present". That and the fact that we don't have a mailing address for him yet. Hey, every day that you get a package is "Father's Day", right?


This is a pic of what all the dad's at church got today from the bishop. Adam and Bryan brought one home for Dad. How thoughtful!! I'm thinking that this would not make it past the post office if I were to mail it... Oh well, I guess I'll just have to drink it. The sacrifices we make and what not. It really is for the greater good. I'd hate to start a panic at the post office; especially after a little old lady took a live hand grenade to our local Wal-Mart earlier this week.


Raising my glass,

Just Rosy

1 comment:

  1. They gave those out at primary. Scott got 5---just short of a six-pack.

    ReplyDelete