Monday, June 20, 2011

A Very Merry Un-Anniversary!!

I remember the days when Matt was at basic training. It was the dawn of time, dinosaurs were roaming the earth and nobody had a cell phone. I would wait with anticipation for the mail carrier to bring me a post card and on Sunday, I might get a 10 minute call from a pay-phone.

Since we've gotten the internet, I've lost interest in watching the mail box. (I watch my in-box!) Today I got the sweetest anniversary card in the mail. It's not even our anniversary... or our anniversary month. It was both random, and awesome :)

I am so thankful to be married to my best friend. Every minute of every day, there is something to be grateful for. But, this has to be my happiest happy thought.

Sending all my love,
Just Rosy

No comments:

Post a Comment