Monday, June 13, 2011

Random Acts :)

I don't know if I've told you, but I LOVE my daughter! Today, she decided to plan out her entire day down to the minute. I have to say, I was very impressed! (I wonder where she gets that from... ;) I asked her if she wanted to go with me to go visit with a sister from our church and to help her unpack boxes from her move. After consulting with her schedule, Bethany decided that if she combined her scheduled break and her lunch period, she would be able to go with me. (hehe!)

Another sweet sister had come over and got most of the work done this morning, so we didn't have much to do to finish the job. We had a nice visit, and Bethany enjoyed playing with her little dog. She even got to take it for a walk.

To make up for missing her "lunch period" I let her pick out where we'd go for lunch.

I really love my daughter. She's a daily reminder that God loves me :)

As always,

Just Rosy

No comments:

Post a Comment